My name is James Harding, a UK Based Technical Customer Success Professional and a Member of the Chartered Institute for I.T. Having gained a 1st class Computing degree from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge I have been working mainly in Start-Ups. Both for UK-based and US-based businesses within Customer Success and Customer Relationship roles.
I am passionate about technology, innovation, start-ups, customer success, IoT, people, team development, charity, fundraising, and how healthy customer relationships can grow, drive, and steer your business.
Everyday is a learning day, undertaking new experiences, new successes, new leanings and new opportunities. I am a strong believer in that everyone can learn something from everyone.
My website serves two main purposes:
- A place for me to get my thoughts down on paper, and digest new learning’s and experiences.
- A place where I can share my knowledge, and help contribute to the community.
When people come together, share leanings and work as a team, huge advancements in the world can be made. Although there are many different sectors of business, one commonality between them all is how good team work, initiative and creativity can put any business ahead of the competition.
Finally, if you would like to get in touch, please do so via the contact page.
James Harding Latest Blog Posts
- Customer Success Spotlight – Customer OnboardingRecently I was asked to contribute to Update AI’s Customer Success Spotlight – Customer Onboarding. I thought I would take the opportunity to share my overview here. Update AI – … Read more
- What are the common barriers to becoming a data-driven company?In 2022 many of the world’s most successful businesses cite their success on their capability to make quick data-driven decisions. But what does this mean? Why isn’t every business doing … Read more
- List of UK CountiesOver the years I always struggled to find an accurate list of UK Counties. In the end, I created my own a few years back. Where things have been changed … Read more