My name is James Harding, a UK Based Technical Customer Success Professional and a Member of the Chartered Institute for I.T. Having gained a 1st class Computing degree from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge I have been working mainly in Start-Ups. Both for UK-based and US-based businesses within Customer Success and Customer Relationship roles.
I am passionate about technology, innovation, start-ups, customer success, IoT, people, team development, charity, fundraising, and how healthy customer relationships can grow, drive, and steer your business.
Everyday is a learning day, undertaking new experiences, new successes, new leanings and new opportunities. I am a strong believer in that everyone can learn something from everyone.
My website serves two main purposes:
- A place for me to get my thoughts down on paper, and digest new learning’s and experiences.
- A place where I can share my knowledge, and help contribute to the community.
When people come together, share leanings and work as a team, huge advancements in the world can be made. Although there are many different sectors of business, one commonality between them all is how good team work, initiative and creativity can put any business ahead of the competition.
Finally, if you would like to get in touch, please do so via the contact page.
James Harding Latest Blog Posts
- Save the world with your searchesDid you know that you can help to save the world with your searches? By switching your preference in search engines from Google/Bing over to the likes of OceanHero or … Read more
- Fantastic use of Error 404 pagesWhile recently doing some research I came across NotFound.Org. A project funded by the European Union and created in collaboration with a number of missing person charities. The project’s purpose … Read more
- What would the Covid-19 pandemic have been like in 2000 instead of 2020It’s the year 2000, if you are lucky enough to have a dial-up internet connection at home in the UK the names Freeserve, NTL, AOL, Tesco, ICQ, or IC24 might … Read more